WHAT it’s about:
Hiring Recruitment Consultant to be a part of our client’s technical sourcing team who hire across Software Engineering, Infrastructure, IT & Analytics functions. You will have exceptional Research/Sourcing skills and ability to deep dive into search strategies and execute extensive market specific talent mapping
You will work onsite with our client and conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading Active & Passive talent. You will be a trusted & knowledgable partner to candidates and hiring managers.
You will have an exceptional opportunity to strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
This is a 12 months renewable contract to permanent role.
WHAT you’’ll need:
- 5 years of relevant Technical research experience with a search agency or an in-house recruiting team
- Recruiting research focus needs to be on Software Engineering, Infrastructure, IT & Analytics roles
- 360 full cycle recruitment experience will be nice to have
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment, navigate ambiguity independently and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Manage multiple searches through strong project management and prioritization skills
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills.
- CEI certification will be good to have
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, for a confidential chat about moving forward call Kapil Chadha on +65 6372 9446. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1102816)