WHO it's with:
Our client is one of the biggest mobile audience platform companies that offers industry leading and strongly preferred SaaS product. They work with world-renowned brands including but not limited to P&G, Coca-Cola, Samsung, Ikea and several others.
WHAT it's about:
A new role in Asia to be based in Singapore HQ, reporting directly to the General Manager.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you are expected to drive sales and business development activities focused on direct brands and enterprise clients by licensing and on boarding new customers to the platform acrossSouth East Asia region.
WHAT you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- At least 5 year’s professional experience with 3 years in Enterprise/ Software/ Solutions sales role
- Solid sales track record with average deal size of USD 80K and above.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Adtech or Digital Media landscape
- Extensive network of contacts amongst direct brands/ enterprise in SEA with experience selling to key decision makers
- Experience or willingness to work in a start-up environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at 63729444. (CEI No: R1325376 | Licence No: 07C3147)