|Job Title:||Regional Producer|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 20:48|
Our client is a technology and engineering pioneer. They produce everyday products to solve everyday problems.
The Regional Producer takes ownership of the resource required to deliver and ensures delivery of projects within their category.
What will you do?
- Work closely with creatives and approved production partners to ensure APAC CoE is adequately resourced to deliver high-quality materials on time, to budget through the appropriate levels of governance
- Work within resource and budget targets set by the APAC CoE team; report upon deviations to an agreed SoW to the Producer and Planning & Operations Director
- Work closely with the group commercial teams and APAC CoE creative teams to ensure they have a full picture of the projects upon briefing and to ensure that the creative work is in line with the project strategy.
- Work closely with the Producer to detail a clear SoW for a content-related project and to deliver upon it.
- Understand and maintain company’s channels in which content lives (social, retail, broadcast, PR) to be able to advise and direct on strategy and to ensure they receive tailored and impactful content.
- Ensure that materials are delivered to allow for timely delivery to market.
- Work closely with the APAC CoE creative teams and the Producers across global creative channel teams (Imagery, film, advertisement, etc), the Project Manager (Content) to ensure timely delivery on agreed SoW.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Commercial Managers and Producers
- Deliver film projects that are suitably planned, governed, resourced and managed.
- Agree detailed briefs and specifications for new content projects - interrogating brief owners and ensure requirements are justifiable, achievable and meet the overall business objectives.
- Lead the conversation with brief owners and develop a clear SoW during the briefing phase and ensure delivery during the deliver phase.
- Able to scope large pieces of work, leading the process of breaking down amorphous problems into deliverable solutions.
- Confidence in managing production budgets up to £250k and able to build detailed cost estimates and timing plans
- Able to identify, mitigate and manage project risks.
- Support the PM lead in supplier management
- Support the PM lead in management of the briefing processes with our suppliers.
- Responsible for feeding projects into the SoW and maintaining accuracy on project timings.
- Develop relationships with external production partners and be able to cast suppliers depending on the job to be done.
- Work closely with the wider APAC CoE’s Planning and Operations team to transparently communicate risks to the business.
- Attend regular planning sessions to communicate status and escalate issues where appropriate
- Maintain a close relationship with the APAC CoE creatives team and hubs to share best practice and SoW.
- Update and maintain all relevant documents
- Works closely with the Strategist and Project Managers at APAC CoE on up-to-date resource planning, ensuring the most effective and appropriate use of internal and external resource.
What will you need?
- 5+ years hands-on experience of producing high production value content in SEA/India/MEA especially digital content with marketing communications objectives.
- Well-drilled in end-to-end content delivery, including shaking down briefs, scoping, creative development, production, post-production (editing, visual effects, sound design) and delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- An open-minded approach to different production models and ability to innovate.
- Experience of crewing-up productions, pulling in the right expertise according to the task at hand
- Commercially astute and skilled at negotiating with and the ongoing management of suppliers.
- Experience of casting and talent management.
- Experience of usage and licensing negotiation and working with legal teams to ensure the appropriate documentation is in place
- Be a team player but be able to work independently without supervision,
- Be bilingual in English and any of these languages - Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Arabic to cover the various markets in Asia.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's