- Be apart of a Senior Leadership team
- Drive cultural change to strong customer engagement & solutions
- Focus on New Installation market - leading products and systems
Due to an exciting growth phase, an opportunity in the New Installation business of the South West region has arisen. You will lead a sales team responsible for higher volume systems. As a member of the senior leadership team reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a significant opportunity to contribute to the future success of this business. A strong and engaging leader you will be capable of driving change and developing a proactive and customer focused sales team.
Being part of a global organisation that actively supports your career and internal promotions, means that for the right person, this high profile role could be the start of a fantastic new career.
How will you go about it?
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Develop a professional and engaged team providing ongoing coaching to sales individuals
- Build a true customer mindset with a proactive approach to delivering results
- Proactively develop customer relationships and have a connection with people in the Business.
- Lead your team to meet targeted KPIs
- The ability to build rapport and resolve customer issues in a constructive manner.
- Understand the customer needs and requirements to capitalise on all lead opportunities, orders and contracts to meet sales and pricing targets.
- Ensure your team are meeting sales targets and ensure margins are within company guidelines
- Weekly/Monthly reporting and forecasting
Is it for you?
- Proven track record as a Sales manager – you have a true passion for developing, coaching and engaging your people
- Have a true customer mindset – enjoy engaging and meeting with customers and developing solutions for them
- Relevant industry experience working within a technical business with strong process and exposure to construction, design or business management solutions is ideal.
- Strong understanding of tendering for business and contracts – commercial awareness of risk
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- A passion for sales, with a proven track record and a strong customer focus
- Highly motivated with ability to lead, engage and mentor a team
- Highly competent computer skills
- High levels of numeracy – capacity to produce accurate reports, forecasts and pricing