Risk and Audit Support Officer
|Job Title:||Risk and Audit Support Officer|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2018 15:30|
My client is looking to engage a Risk and Audit Support Officer for a 3 month period with an immediate start.
The successful candidate should be able to undertake the following tasks:
- Enter Risk, Control and Treatment Plan data into the Risk Management System for Division’s branches (System training will be provided.)
- Update Risks, Controls and Treatment Plans for Division’s branches.
- Update/rebuild Excel-based templates e.g. for risk workshops / management.
- Audit and/or inspection actions (under instruction from Lead Auditor) e.g. conduct interviews, collate data, draft report following template. Audit qualifications and/or experience will be desirable.
- Admin support e.g. preparing PowerPoint presentations, constructing flowcharts, information posters etc.
- OSH experience would be preferred.
- Police Clearance essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's