This would suit someone who has experience using an Automation tool such as Automation anywhere, UI path, or Blue Prism and who has had at least 12 months RPA experience.
In addition to technical skills the person should be skilled at working with people as they will need to work with business SMEs to map processes.
Who it's with:
A hugely successful online business based in Melbourne's CBD
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer responsible for:
• Technical hands on RPA design and coding experience
• Able to understand user/business requirements to complete robust technical solution
• Assist in definition of project scope, requirements and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Manage project scope, schedule changes with all stakeholders
• Exposure to Agile delivery methods
• Work closely with business SMEs and team leaders throughout the development lifecycle
• Conduct problem analysis and root cause investigation
• Proactive and provide quick turnaround to business requirements and management requests
• Experience in Automation Anywhere is highly preferable. UI Path or Blue Prism will also be considered
Why you'll want it:
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work for a market leading online business in the Melbourne CBD on an initial 6 month contract.
Please APPLY NOW or call Will McGreal on 8637 7304 for more info