RPA Developers - Investment Baking - Hong Kong
|Job Title:||RPA Developers - Investment Baking - Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK $600,000 - HK $720,000|
|Contact Name:||Philip Quinn|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 18:05|
I am seeking experienced RPA Developers, with experience of building end to end automation process solutions, with an aptitude for problem solving and operating in a consultative environment. Your experience will include working within project planning constraints, owning development solutions and business processes and have some exposure to stakeholder engagement across a range of business levels.
You will have experience of defining and planning the development approach for individual RPA projects as part of a wider programme. As part of this, you will have demonstrable experience of the full project lifecycle:
Process Definition Document(PDD)
Solution Design Document (SDD)
Development in accordance with standard design principles, conventions and best practice.
Unit-level and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Production of Operational Manuals
Transfer of automata in a production environment.
You will be able to provide operational (live automations in a Production environment) and change management support for a range of RPA developments
- University degree inComputer Science or related with at least 5 years of relevant related experience
- Strong RPA or Software Development Background (C#, VB, .Net) with RPA Certification
- Proven experience working with RPA Tools such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Workfusion, Openspan etc..
- Solid Process Assessment and modelling experience
- Business consulting experience in Target Operating Model and Centre of Excellence design or other areas within strategy and change consulting
- Lean / Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement Skills
- Business Process Automation, Process Design and Re-engineering (back office processes or industry processes)
- Knowledge and experience of process capture tools such as Blueworks live.
- Uses knowledge to formulate hypotheses and test conclusions to determine appropriate solutions
- Proven Stakeholder Management experience and skills
- Excellent communication skills and can recognise complex problems and can articulate and create multiple solutions in response
- Cantonese is required for this position
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Philip on +852 3579 4656 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior DevOps - Leading APAC Technology Firm - Hong Kong
Full Stack Developer - Hedge Fund - Hong Kong
~ HK $800,0000
Front End Web Developer - FinTech - Hong Kong
Up to HK $600,000
Senior Quant Strategist - Global Buy-side Firm - Hong Kong
Highly competitive with excellent bonuses
High Frequency Trading Developer - Tier 1 IB - Hong Kong
Approx HK $1m base