Xpand is hiring a Recruiter specializing in Sales & Marketing Recruitment for one of it's clients
As a member of the recruiting team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading talent. We’re passionate about disrupting the typical recruiting process in hopes to move faster. Our team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. We are collaborative in problem-solving, with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations.
- Design and execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our sourcers as needed
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, Compensation, and HR teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
- 5 years of relevant recruiting experience with a search agency or an in-house recruiting team
- Ability to consult, influence, and manage a range of stakeholders
- Experience in developing complex compensation packages and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills
If interested in the opportunity then please do reach out by applying to this role.