Sales Development Role
|Job Title:||Sales Development Role|
|Location:||Australia - VIC|
|Contact Name:||Sacha Martjni|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 11:46|
Our client is a leader in its field, with a reputation not just for their quality products and continuous innovative digital solutions, but also as an employer of choice attracting talented professionals driven by strong leadership and a fun and ever changing working environment!
Prospecting using Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL’s) and sales navigation tools. Engage with prospects and goal is to setup first face to face meeting.
The SDR is the critical link between the marketing team and the sales team, talking to potential customers on the phone, over email and via social selling tools, with the goal of getting them to engage with our sales organisations and take a look at our technology.
- You are the first point of contact for a potential customer and the impression they leave is critical.
- You are self- motivated and take initiative in where to find potential customers
- You understand that it takes finesse and time to develop new relationships and although they are ‘hunting’, they are patient with their approach.
- You complete high level research on targeted list of companies and individuals to understand their specific needs for our solution.
- You collaborate with marketing and sales to constantly improve the messaging we use and improve the performance of the team.
- You keep meticulous notes to track our engagement with prospective customers, using Salesforce.
- You understand the product, value proposition and positioning.
- They keep up-to-date on industry trends and closely monitor customer success stories to turn into a sales message.
- You have prior experience of working in a business development or sales role preferably in digital marketing or other SaaS solutions.
- You have an engaging and confident personality and enjoy the challenge of presenting new ideas and concepts.
- You are able to work in a structured and professional manner and do not get deterred with rejection.
- First and foremost they are a team player who enjoys working with others and the friendly competition that is created by everyone wanting to be the highest achiever.
- You have experience of working with CRM tools like Salesforce.
- You may have a background in Telesales and excelled in non-face to face interactions.
- You will make 40-50 calls per day and reach out via email and other channels to generate qualified meetings.
- Maintain active communication with leads by sending monthly targeted materials.
- Achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation in a small team that is fast evolving and is an area of focus for their business. You will be a part of a fun and upbeat team that sits within the Digital Marketing and Sales and Operations teams, having the opportunity to step up and use your creativity to create better products and experiences for consumers.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's