|Job Title:||SAP Analyst|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 13:17|
SAP Support Analyst
Tech / Hong Kong / Permanent
- You have Technical/System support in an enterprise environment.
- You have strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills, passion for technology and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- You have some experience in supporting assigned incident tickets and resolution of support tickets, following appropriate escalation paths.
One of the largest FMCG Groups, a truly global company. Most of the stores are in US and Europe. Huge office here in a reputable area. Looking to expand their team and is truly an exciting time. Great culture and work-life balance.
- Provide support for assigned ticket incidents from Europe and US countries as part of their Global Business Support model
- Daily monitoring of the system business process jobs in the system
- Timely action and resolution of support tickets. Following appropriate escalation paths where necessary.
- Maintain the technical and instructional content for Knowledge Database
- Work closely with international colleagues, including highly technical IT professionals, developers and architects.
- Opportunity to work on separate projects too
- Strong Command of the English language
- A minimum 1-year experience of administrating or supporting enterprise solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent work experience in tech support in an enterprise workplace
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills, passion for technology and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of SAP Systems and Retail Business is an advantage
- Must be self-motivated and logical problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's