SAS Analytics Consultant
|Job Title:||SAS Analytics Consultant|
|Salary:||Hourly rate commensurate with exp|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Stemm|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 15:45|
Our government client is seeking an experienced SAS Contractor to work at its Information Services Division providing analytical project delivery requirements, and mentor team members within the development team. The successful applicant will commence in early August on an initial contract until 30 June, 2020 with the possibility for 2 x 12 month extensions.
- Development and delivery of complex reporting and analytics applications, preferably using SAS EG, Base SAS, Macro and SAS VA;
- Liaison closely with the other project members to ensure business requirements and system design issues are fully understood and reflected in the system artefacts;
- Provision of support for BAU activities including execution of ad hoc analysis and reporting requests;
- Performing SAS environment monitoring and configuration, or have the desire to learn this skill;
- Preparation and maintenance of procedural documentations; and
- Production of high-quality documentation to support release and change management processes.
- You must be an Australian Citizen;
- You must have the ability to obtain or hold a current security clearance;
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in/with:
- o SAS Distributed Visual Analytics v9.4 – mandatory
- o SAS Enterprise Guide – mandatory
- o SAS Office Analytics – highly regarded
- o SAS Enterprise Miner – highly regarded
- o SAS Viya - highly regarded;
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in business requirements gathering and experience in business information report solutions;
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively liaise with business users and development teams together with an ability to mentor other members of the development team;
- Experience in delivering projects in a Federal Government environment with proven ability in current best practice techniques;
- Ability to work in a demanding and high pace environment, managing priorities and dependencies, and delivering to mandated deadlines.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this unique opportunity will not going to stay on the market long.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's