SAS Engineer / Specialist
|Job Title:||SAS Engineer / Specialist|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 12:33|
My client requires the services of a number of contract SAS specialists for a highly specialised project.
This has been established to gain a comprehensive view of Operational and Control Environments. This includes systems, data flows, and code to support the Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) and Sanctions Obligations.
What your new role would entail…
- SAS Code development and project support.
- Maintain system availability to meet project demands.
- SAS applications (including SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS DI., Meta Data, and SAS Visual Analytics) installation and setup.
- Provide technical support on Base SAS, SAS Enterprise Guide & SAS Visual Analytics.
What you will bring...
- Coding with SAS Base, Enterprise Guide, Data Integration Studio and metadata security.
- Experience with SQL and Oracle databases.
- Guide the developers in identifying, preparing and conducting unit test cases and fixing defects based on results.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting.
- Conduct reviews for codes created by team.
- Participate in backlog grooming sessions.
- Participation in Sprint Retrospective session.
- Identifying performance and recommending/implementing tuning of active SAS environment.
- Create and maintain support documentation.
- SAS Stored Processes.
- Experience with SAS Access.
- Experience with different SAS Metadata Objects.
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's