|Job Title:||Scheduling Officer|
|Location:||Australia - WA|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2018 11:15|
Scheduling Officers are responsible for ensuring the company's Technicians are deployed in a timely, efficient manner and maintain their daily schedule. This role will also involve matching the workforce capabilities to a customer's requirements and solving any problems that may arise.
- Extraordinary customer service skills
- Advanced computer skills and dealt with multiple computer systems.
- Previous experience working in a fast pasted and scheduling staff.
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have full Australian Work Rights
If you meet the essential criteria please click apply now or email your resume, licence and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information available by calling 08 6188 7000.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's