Scheduling Officers are responsible for ensuring the company's Technicians are deployed in a timely, efficient manner and maintain their daily schedule. This role will also involve matching the workforce capabilities to a customer's requirements and solving any problems that may arise.
- Extraordinary customer service skills
- Advanced computer skills and dealt with multiple computer systems.
- Previous experience working in a fast pasted and scheduling staff.
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have full Australian Work Rights
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.