Fast growing start- up of key entrepreneurs in a sought after technology space. This company is growing quickly and are already working with some of the key enterprise businesses across financial services and telecommunications.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for facilitating effective agile software development for a cross-functional software team to ensure optimum business and customer value. A key component of the role is to facilitate effective use of agile frameworks and behaviours to ensure agile standards and guidelines are adhered to during delivery, as well as ensuring successful and considered transition to improved delivery processes, procedures and standards.
- Significant experience working as a Scrum Master or equivalent
- Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline
- Scrum Master Certification – Highly regarded
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- At least 3+ years prior experience with software development teams
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience mentoring and coaching team members
- Close to the train station
- Collaborative start- up environment
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with some of Australia’s leading enterprises
Any additional questions please call Cally Wood on 02 8047 4004