|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Salary:||per month + MPF + Health Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Haynes|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2018 20:18|
The Scrum Master / Release Manager is a high visibility role within the startup and will have a profound Impact on the overall productivity of the engineering team
- Ensure delivery teams are operating efficiently and effectively with no blockages.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Promote self-organization. You influence your teams towards self-improvement and generate great team results.
- Drive communication and troubleshooting of issues (with individuals or teams). Initiate and share post-mortems.
- Identify technical and process improvement opportunities, and work with cross-functional teams to implement. Drive internal projects that help scale the teams.
- Expose teams to innovative thinking and bring ideas from the Agile community to increase agility, leveraging other Agile thinking
- 3+ years working with technical teams to increase their development velocity.
- Experienced in facilitating and maturing multiple teams at the same time.
- Self-sufficient. You get stuff done, are able to work with little direct supervision, but know when to ask for help.
- Effective at monitoring, measuring, and communicating release metrics to a broad audience.
- Proactively identify impediments in the release process, drive for process changes, and enforce the process with stakeholders
- Comfortable talking technology. You must be able to understand the technical complexity of features, and you must be comfortable communicating with developers on technical topics.
- Attractive compensation & benefits
- Great offices! Lots of light and open space, pull-up bars, powerful hardware, all in a convenient location
- Projects & products to get excited about
- Hong Kong Visa sponsorship available for international candidates
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's