WHAT it's about:
- Manage the Digital transformation projects, closely following Scrum methodology.
- Enforce the rules of Scrum, promoting self-management and constantly improving standards
- You must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills to interface with the various high-level stakeholders
- Help facilitate dialogue on the team and mentor team members on Agile practices
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Work with project leadership to maintain the backlog and update team status.
- Improve transparency on team progress through burn down charts, velocity reporting, and sprint and release progress.
WHAT you'll need:
- 6+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing complex projects with cross-functional teams.
- Expertise in successful implementation of software development projects using SCRUM/Agile methodologies.
- Experience in SOI, EMS, BPM and/or services based Web/Mobile Application development
- Experience in managing regional project teams.
- Scrum certifications preferred
- Experience on relevant project management tools
- Software development background from Financial Services or Banks would be preferred.
- Cantonese proficiency is preferred, Mandarin is also a bonus
If you meet the above criteria then please get in touch by pressing the BIG button or email firstname.lastname@example.org