Security Operations Analyst (SOC)
|Job Title:||Security Operations Analyst (SOC)|
|Salary:||Attractive hourly rate commensurate with exp|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Stemm|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 17:00|
Our government client is seeking a Security Operations Analyst to assist it in undertaking a Cyber Security Uplift. The successful candidate will commence in middle August on an initial 10 month contract, with the possibility of extensions.
- Assist in undertaking a Cyber Security Uplift program focused on the assessment and implementation of the Essential 8 ISM controls; and;
- Work closely with system developers to implement capability, develop security use-case and implement these in the Splunk SIEM.
- You must be an Australian Citizen;
- You must have a current Negative Vetting Level 1 Clearance;
- Demonstrated 5+ years’ of cyber security experience;
- Demonstrated 3+ years’ of experience using Splunk, ingesting different log types, mapping data to the Common Information Model and developing and implementing technical use-cases;
- Deep understanding of AWS infrastructure administration, including security, deployment and management services;
- Demonstrated experience in Australian Government information security risk management and cyber security technologies;
- Demonstrated experience developing SOC documentation, including analyst play-books and security use-cases; and;
- Tertiary qualification in Cyber Security AWS Architecture Associate.
Please note: Selection Criteria responses are required for this position and are due by Wednesday 31 July 2019.
Apply online today uploading a Microsoft Word formatted Resume as this unique opportunity will not going to stay on the market long.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's