As the SEM Account Manager - you will be managing our client’s online marketing activity, building and implementing marketing strategies, and optimizing the client’s business goals and KPI’s.
This small and dynamic agency is looking for an enthusiastic SEM Account Manager to join their growing team. If you are a self motivated, talented and dedicated person, we would love to talk with you.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast moving and successful company, and have fun while doing it. If “work hard, play hard” is your motto – this is the place for you. If you have a couple of years Digital under your belt but would like to become a specialist in your field, this role is for you.
- Manage Search Engine Marketing (SEM) projects including: client relations, performance analysis, campaign development, testing & reporting
- Research and analyze industry changes/developments in Search Engine Marketing
- Analyze client websites and provide well-defined strategies to improve site performance and ROI
- Create and present written recommendations for SEM performance improvements
- Perform analysis and research, provide recommendations and develop PPC campaign strategy
- Manage day-to-day client relationships with clients in Australia
- Knowledge of search engine marketing (SEM): a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for Internet technology!
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
- Customer service orientation and ability to form lasting customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Technological / mathematical aptitude
- Degree preferred but not essential