WHO it's with:
Our client is one of the most recognized and award winning global full-service marketing communications groups in the market.
They genuinely value people who have a hunger for learning new things and who are passionate of all things digital. The culture and working environment is what makes them really stand out from the rest.
They take great pride in the results they achieve for their clients of all sizes, helping them grow their businesses online through insightful, progressive solutions.
WHAT it's about:
Due to new business acquisitions, the company are putting together a solid search team in their Singapore office. This role will not see you at the center of their digital offering in Singapore, reporting to the Head of Digital. Key to your role will be the continuous improvement and growth of the search business in Singapore, whilst also getting involved in regional search execution.
This hands on role will see you controlling and executing all search strategies, performance, and data, whilst working collaboratively with other business units in the network
WHAT you'll need:
- 3+ years' experience managing paid search campaigns either agency or client side
- Proven track record for delivering and optimizing campaigns across digital media with focus on direct response.
- Advanced skills in analysing, formatting and presenting work across MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Natural leader since you'll mentor and develop more junior members of the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work collaboratively in a team setting as well as independently
- Conceptual thinker with strong analytical skills
- In depth and working knowledge of current marketing trends, their impact on business strategies
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work in a rewarding agency surrounded by a great team.
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) #LI-DB1