The practice embraces a close knit, supportive and professional working environment, with a staff that boasts longevity and reliability. A fantastic opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Accountant to join their team.
As the Senior Accountant and working closely with one of the directors, you will be taking on a portfolio of established clients in this hands on, client facing role. To be successful in this role you will have 10+ years’ experience in professional practice with very good technical knowledge of compliance, taxation and superannuation.
- Prepare a range of financial statements in accordance with regulatory, accounting and financial reporting standards;
- Prepare clear and concise work papers and assist junior staff with the same;
- Act as a key point of contact for clients and develop and manage effective client relationships;
- Prepare management accounting reports for Manager review;
- Review appropriate completed tax and FBT returns for compliance, and identify non-compliance issues;
- Perform tax planning for clients;
- Prepare tax returns for all entities;
- Prepare Business Activity Statements;
- Quarterly and annual tax compliance matters; and
- General business administration.
- 10+ years Business Services/Tax experience;
- CA/CPA qualification completed;
- Bachelor of Commerce or Business majoring in Accounting;
- Client focused with a strong commitment to quality service and client relationships;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to establish professional relations with internal and external clients;
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability;
- Ability to multi task and effectively manage workflow;
- Self-motivated, takes responsibility for personal and professional development;
- Team player, committed to supporting team members;
- Excellent attention to detail, and
- A proactive approach.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Consultant - Accounting
08 9212 1001