|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Cara Carrodus|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 15:30|
If you are a qualified Accountant committed to professional growth, excited about the Profession, enjoys a challenge along with the ability to prioritise workflow and build strong business relationships with clients and colleagues, then is could be the career opportunity you have been looking for! Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Tax/Business Services Accountant to join their team of Professionals. In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds;
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals;
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements;
- Prepare FBT returns;
- Client consultation and successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Business advisory, tax planning and consulting;
- Assist and support a team in the completion of their work.
Our client rewards their staff with competitive remuneration and incentive program, supportive Partners and technical training, support and development. You will have the opportunity to work with high net wealth clients as well as experienced, professional colleagues and offers the successful candidate excellent long term career prospects.
Please follow the links to apply. For a confidential discussion on this role or other accounting opportunities, please call Cara.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Consultant - Accounting & Finance
08 9212 1001
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's