Senior React UI Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior React UI Engineer|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary:||100,00 - 170,000 AUD/year|
|Contact Name:||Will McGreal|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 13:16|
What you'll be doing:
- Design & Build a flag-ship financial services application in React.
- Create and maintain documentation in accordance to the software built
- Development of front end and/or back end code to deliver the features described in stories
- Have experience with Java, Apache Sling, OSGI, APIs.
- Perform unit Testing (JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma).
- Perform ad hoc assistance with work on other platforms / technology.
- Design and provide technical specifications of solutions.
- Contribute to the various agile rituals (e.g. standups, card kick-offs, walkthroughs, and showcases).
- Develop a quality and maintainable code base which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria.
- Uplift the AEM platform code quality and capability.
- Liaise with the business and testers on technical design decisions.
- Complete story development as per prioritised Jira backlog.
- Be mindful of non-functional considerations such as security, performance and accessibility.
- Select appropriate code libraries to be used in the project.
- Create and maintain documentation on code and design decisions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's