Senior Analyst Engineer (Trading)
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst Engineer (Trading)|
|Location:||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||sophie boddington|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 10:31|
I am looking for a Senior Analyst Engineer to set up, run, support and maintain the technical infrastructure and applications.
To be successful for this role you must have previous experience supporting critical applications in production and knowledge with ITIL Service Management processes. you must have excellent customer service, problem solving skills and bring scripting capability to assist with teams automation strategy.
This role also has a strong focus on analysis and design of system integration solutions and hands-on support.
- Developing and advancing the Technology’s team DevOps capability
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Developing operating and system documentation.
- Monitoring and maintenance of production and non-production services
- Setup and administration of deployment and automation
- Ensuring that systems are developed to highest standards within agreed budgets and time frames
- Providing technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced team members
- Working in a dynamic and continuously changing environment
and a tertiary qualification in computer science or a related discipline.
There are also a number of qualities that candidates should be expected to display:
- A technical, logical thought process
- 1-2 years in development and scripting for automation
- 5+ years in a platform operations
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of Incident, problem and change management process
- Experience supporting trading platforms
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- 1-2 years experience in a range of technologies used in DevOps practice
- Scripting using PowerShell, Python or Bash
- AWS cloud hosting and API and micro services development and testing skills is an advantage
- CI/CD with Jenkins and similar pipelines and workflows tools
- An ability to prioritise and delegate work
- a degree in Computer Science
- PR or citizen of Australia
- Excellent communication skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's