• Take complex concepts and bring them to life with simple elegance.
• Collaborate with creative and digital media partners on the team to concept and create innovative, big marketing ideas.
• Produce layouts and scamps to communicate initial ideas and then follow through overseeing flawless delivery.
• Find and oversee appropriate photographers and artists to help bring your vision to life.
• Direct design projects, working closely to guide external agencies.
• Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment – both functionally and geographically.
• 10+ years of advertising agency experience.
• Must have portfolio link on resume. Portfolio should feature creative marketing campaigns (online and offline).
• Proven experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch.
• Can clearly articulate design decisions and have the confidence to explain and support your thinking, to all stakeholders.
• Ability to take feedback and input from the creative-lead and come up with solutions that keep the integrity of the idea.
• The ability to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
• Deep digital experience and a solid foundation and understanding of digital design and marketing channels.
• Highly proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Powerpoint, and Keynote.
• Storyboarding, Motion design and execution would be a considerable advantage.
• Basic understanding of the principles for driving results in an online environment.