Our client is a market leading tax, audit and business services mid-tier firm with multiple partners across each discipline. This role reports in as part of the Audit team to the 3 Partners and Managers in their team. With a wealth of experience to tap into and develop your skills and career further, this is an excellent opportunity for someone stepping away from the Big 4.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the Firm's clients, Partners and staff;
- Providing guidance and expertise to Audit team members and ensure audit procedures are followed in accordance with the Firm's Audit methodology;
- Collaborating to plan objectives and devise an Audit strategy that appropriately identifies and addresses the Audit risks;
- Planning and coordinating Audit engagements ensuring key deliverables are met.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and membership with CA or CPA Qualification/Membership
- 3-5+ years of recent work experience within a public accounting firm;
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian reporting requirements especially AIFRS Accounting, current auditing and tax legislation and Corporation Act, ASIC and ASX requirements;
- Experience in the preparation and presentation of consolidated financial reports;
- Ability to build excellent client relationships, with a strong track record of delivering high quality outcomes
Our client offers a friendly and professional environment that supports its staff and their career development and progression. For further information on this opportunity contact Cara Carrodus CPA on 9212 1001 or email@example.com to discuss or apply to this position below to be considered.