- Maintenance of AP, AR, Payroll, GL ledgers on behalf of a number of businesses at any given time
- Undertaking month-end processes and reports
- Maintaining existing and building new client relationships for the long term
- Assist with Analytical reporting and reconciliations
- Being a key team member, asking the right questions of accountants internally to grow the Bookkeeping service offerings to clients
Skills and experience required:-
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in an Accounting or Bookkeeping practice in Australia
- Strong systems knowledge of MYOB, XERO etc. to service clients in transitioning to cloud where they are not already on board
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously where required to
- Exceptional attention to details, ability to manage multiple jobs and clients at any one time
- Qualifications in Accounting and Bookkeeping
This role is due to growth in the volume of bookkeeping work being carried out by the firm and it is expected to grow further in coming years. Your ability to work in a positive manner and engage with internal and external stake-holders and be active in the role will be a key to your success in application.
To discuss further please contact Ross Stephens on 9212 1013 or email@example.com or you can apply to this position below.