With a major focus on process and procedure mapping, report writing and Stakeholder engagement, you will need to achieve business objectives by providing expert business analysis skills to deliver market and industry analysis, process analysis and documentation, strategic modelling, and reporting for projects within the Strategic Projects team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Take a central role in a team and lead a stream of work to model, report and ensure delivery of effective solutions
- To define, develop and produce value mapping and operational modelling across the various stakeholder groups including internal and external parties.
- Support the strategic projects function by providing value adding analysis of operational options and issues.
- Manage internal data gathering, assisting in the co-ordination of internal resources in the development of business readiness activities.
- Analyse and manage performance against business plans, make commercially sound decisions as related to projects within the team.
- High level of skill in relationship management including negotiating critical outcomes, networking with and influencing key stakeholders and developing and reinforcing relationship management skills within a team.
- High level of skill in leading and supporting activities within a project-based team.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills to provide solutions that delivers value to our client.
- High level of skill in identifying and presenting complex issues to internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of skill in operating in a demanding and dynamic work environment dealing with conflicting priorities to achieve results.
If you are applying from interstate there is no relocation or accommodation available for this role. If you are applying from overseas you must have the right to work in Australia. If not your application will not be recognised.
To apply follow the link.