These new opportunities command 7+ years experience within public practice in Australia. The firm is seeking a Senior Accountant with strong technical experience with a desire to move into a role that will offer both compliance and advisory work and the ability to develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and reporting to the Senior Manager and Partners;
- Coaching, guiding and mentoring Junior and Intermediate level accountants;
- Completing analysis of complex advisory and compliance engagements;
- Building and developing relationships with existing and new clients;
- Assisting with and providing Taxation planning, business advice and all compliance requirements;
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for a host of clients of varying industries and structures.
- A relevant Bachelor/Degree together with a CPA/CA Qualification;
- 7+ years' experience as part of a Business Services team;
- An ability to take control of your client portfolio and manage the workflow in an efficient and productive manner;
- Your technically strength and compliance with all tax legislation;
- A positive attitude to work and a bright, friendly personality;
- A desire to grow your career further, look for professional development;
- Leadership qualities;
- Strong communication skills and a passion for client service.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Consultant - Accounting
08 9212 1001