Hiring Senior C++ Java Developers with extensive experience in developing front office e-trading solutions.
The successful candidates will have an exceptional opportunity to work in Global Rates and Currencies technology, helping to analyze, design, build and deploy multi-tier, high availability systems, globally deployed systems.
These roles are 12 months extendable contract to perm ones and are based in Singapore
- Candidates must have hands on server side development skills in C++, with 3+ years of working experience on Linux/UNIX environment.
- Candidate must have a good understanding data structures, algorithms and experience in using STL containers and algorithms in multithreaded C++ server environments.
- Candidates must have actively used design patterns in the past implementations and demonstrate strong understanding on design patterns of why and where a pattern should be used.
- Strong understanding of a RDBMS. Must have an understanding of writing complex SQL, stored procedures, applying referential integrity & performance tuning
- The candidate must demonstrate strong analytical skills with a desire to learn and deliver.
- Candidate must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Candidate should have ability to critique the design/implementation of fellow team members, and provide them with technical direction
- Understanding C++ Boost, C++11/14/17
- Scripting experience (Shell, Perl, Ruby etc.)
- Experience of working in Front office systems.
- Knowledge of any of the following business areas encompassing Interest Rate Swaps, Bonds, IR Swap Options, FX Cash and FX Cash options is desired but not a must have
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, email Kapil Chadha on email@example.com for further details (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1102816)