In this exciting opportunity, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the client experience by putting our customers at the centre of everything and representation of the brand
- Proactively provide customer service and support throughout the finance application process and provide competitive and bespoke solutions, which put our client's needs first
- Take full ownership of client queries and use your industry knowledge and expertise to overcome challenges and achieve the best outcome for our clients
- Produce commercial outcomes for the business whilst achieving both personal and team sales targets by converting leads and referrals into new business
- Develop and execute your personal strategic client management plan
- With support from management, own, drive and take responsibility for your personal development
To be successful in this role, you will have a client-centric approach and the ability to influence others during negotiations. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to operate successfully in a fast moving, changing and outcome-driven environment, along with a passion and enthusiasm to help drive the team to succeed and achieve growth targets.
Preferably you will have a tertiary education in a finance related major and 2-3 years' experience in customer services within retail, hospitality or banking.
If you are interested in hearing more, please send your CV in word & I will give you a call back as soon as possible.