Senior Consultant, Advanced Analytics Research & Development
|Job Title:||Senior Consultant, Advanced Analytics Research & Development|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary:||$180,000 - $200,000|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 11:32|
This role exists to ensure the client capitalizes on & makes effective use of its strategic data investments, driving & establishing innovative solutions in analytics & data, translating insights into action.
What you’ll be doing…
- Complete research on market trends and advancements in analytics, machine learning, AI and associated technologies, strategies, laws and policies.
- Provide thought leadership and help develop and evolve the analytics strategy for the analytics across the Enterprise.
- Ensure testing and learning and adoption of emerging industry advancements in analytics & artificial intelligence; driving competitive advantage, particularly in relation to processing of complex business events; unstructured & semi structured data sets and cloud technologies.
- Drive, design, develop, maintain & set the vision & respective capability & services for analytics & innovation.
- Envisioning, designing & delivering the future state for analytics, including strategies to; grow active utilization across the enterprise, deliver new capabilities & tools to ensure the client is at the forefront of analytics & big data, and has a competitive edge.
- Adopt & leverage emerging market capability to drive a competitive advantage. To positively influence our data and information culture, raise maturity and stay abreast of emerging, global best practice.
- Complete benchmarking across technology, fin techs, startups and other financial institutions.
- Undertake a maturity assessment of current analytics/data science capability e.g. strategy, practices, methodologies & standards, key processes, service dependency, technology, presentation services, etc.
- Proactively manage, coordinate and monitor risk, security, privacy, ethical and legal requirements as related to new capabilities, testing or implementation requirements within agreed Risk Appetite and managing non-compliance in a timely manner.
What you will bring...
- A passion for advanced analytics and research
- Sound knowledge of the Analytics and the Technology environment.
- Proven experience research and implementation of research findings in industry
- You will be delivery focused
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and oral, and high level interpersonal skills.
- Proven high-level attention to detail and follow through with the ability to exercise initiative.
- Post Graduate degree in Data Science, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering Economics, or similar industry experience
- PhD or Post Doc highly desirable
- Keen passion for research and collaboration
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's