This is not your average job opportunity, nor is it the average team, this is the best job you’ll see all year!
This role is an integral part of a brand new team being created with the ultimate goal of helping small to medium sized businesses excel in the current economic climate. The team will utilise countless datasets, market research and industry reports to formulate strategies designed help these businesses succeed.
This team is different. You won’t be joining the night watch to keep the cogs moving...you’ll be an integral part in building this team from the ground up and being the make-up to its values and culture.
- Think outside the box
- Challenge every suggestion
- Be the niche tool in the toolbox
What your new role would entail…
- Coordination of activity across key stakeholders across the business and externally, to enable delivery of specialisation business plans and strategies.
- Development of business cases, activity plans, and investment asks.
- Drive the execution of activities required to implement a strategic change program.
- Proactively identify, escalate (where appropriate) and manage risks and issues with the potential to impact upon the delivery of the specialisation strategy.
What you will bring...
- You will be a highly experienced business banker and/or have previous experience with specialised industries / good working knowledge of specialised banking.
- Likely to have indicative experience in the financial industry of at least 5-10 years with a good understanding of business products, marketing and customer segment management practices, and risk management.
- Previous experience in research, data, analytics, insights, project management is preferred.
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.