The desired applicant for this role will have demonstrated experience in contract administration of design and construct or design and build projects.
The main accountabilities for this role will be around safety, contract administration, project performance monitoring / reporting systems, contract management and financial management.
Key requirements of the role:
- Review and assessment of Variations and Progress Claims.
- Assessment and co-ordination of responses to EOT and Delay & Disruption Claims.
- Capacity to operate independently, proven self-initiative and direction.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contract law.
- Knowledge of and experience working within government organisations and familiarity with government systems and processes would be an added advantage.
- Experience supervising / directing a team of Contract Administrators.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 5 years experience in commercial or contracts administration, preferably within transport, construction or engineering fields.
- Experienced working with Government organisations.
To apply follow the link or email Naomi Taylor: Naomi.Taylor@rubicor.com.au