The main areas you will be responsible for are the monitoring and analysis of overdue premiums, monthly, quarterly, annually reporting, reconciliations of broker statements and overseas payments, the collections process for aged debt and ad hoc projects for the APAC Credit Control Manager.
To be successful in this role, you will require credit and collections knowledge and experience within general insurance or banking. As you will be liaising directly with clients, you should have exceptional communications skills, high attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure and prioritise your work. You should also have strong problem solving and decision making skills.
In return, you will work in a well know company, with a strong team culture and receive high class training and development.
If you have the required background, please send your application in word format today and I will give you a call back as soon as possible.
This job has expired
- Senior Banking Administrator | Operations
- Brisbane N/A
- Senior Analyst | Credit & Asset Finance | Financial Modelling
- Sydney N/A
- Banking Customer Service | Senior Contact Centre Representative
- Sydney N/A
- Graduate Financial Analyst | Banking and Finance
- CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs N/A
- Graduate Finance Roles |Investment Management | Banking
- Australia - NSW N/A