This is a role for a highly experienced developer (10-15 years experience) with design/architecture background who is able to step into a dynamic team to build next generation solutions while supporting a complex trading technology environment.
You will come from a Hedge fund or similar background with a solid understanding of the business drivers. Although, a top performer from a from a bank, sell side, technology vendor or startup background will be considered. Irrespectively you will have had past experience managing projects and/or development teams.
You will have a desire to handle a fast paced, intense environment with demanding traders and be capable of working on multiple tasks under stress, and be able to express complex concepts in easily digested outlines/diagrams
- University degree in Computer Science or related, Masters degree or beyond highly preferred
- Financial environment background, preferably Hedge Fund, front office Full Stack experience is a preferable
- Preferred languages will be; Python (Pandas and Numpy),
- Preferred DataBase: SQL, DBA, MS SQL/ MySQL/ PostgreSQL/ MongoDB
- And Web: JS, HTML, CSS, FE framework (React, angular or similar)
- Solid skill-set in Cloud (AWS), Linux management, RAD, Messaging/ Data Streaming solution (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.) REST API
- Experience with 3rd party applications integration (API, FTP, Message queue, etc.)
- Knowledge of the following would be a plus: Risk Solution providers, settlement solution, EMS, OMS, PMS solutions, Bloomberg, Reuters and various other Market Data vendors
- Data analytics experience and Agile development practices (e.g. continuous delivery, source control) would be very advantageous
- Deep Excel VBA knowledge and Java, Scala, Clojure, Groovy, etc. skills will be favourably considered
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Philip on +852 3579 4656 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org