As part of this team, you will work directly with clients and internal stakeholders.
Responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Assessing complex financial information
- performing financial analysis and working on deal structures
- Conducting analysis of financial results and drafting credit papers
- Attending internal and external investment meetings;
- Consolidating and maintaining deals
The successful candidate is likely to have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated interest in, and passion for, credit analysis.
- A strong desire to analyse credit investment opportunities within the Financials sector is required
- Experience building strong relationships.
- A related degree with a strong academic record
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both written and oral)