My client is seeking an experienced Senior Finance and Contracts Admin Officer with Oracle experience and high level Excel skills
- We require the services of an experienced Senior Finance and Contracts Officer who has proven Government experience, high level skills in the use of MS Excel and Oracle will be highly regarded for this role.
- Manages and undertakes key strategic projects and provide specialist advice to the Manager Business Unit on strategies relating to financial management and accountability;
- Coordinates financial management and accountability for the various Divisions;
- Coordinate the provision of programs as required using tenders and negotiation processes and ensure effective monitoring of contract performance;
- Undertake various research, analysis and evaluation of financial proposals;
- Excellent knowledge of current business processes, including budgeting, reporting and Government purchasing and accounting procedures;
- Prepare briefs, reports and other correspondence as required;
- Development of reporting tool and financial spreadsheets.
- Contract management or contract administration experience.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in being considered, then please APPLY NOW!