Your main responsibilities:
- Calculate the Net Asset Value of the Group's Funds
- Daily and monthly unit pricing
- Reconciliation of funds
- Answering queries in relation to fund performance
- Quarterly tax calculations and income distributions
- Payments and fee calculations
- Monthly reporting for internal and external clients
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience as a Fund Accountant required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Accounting-related tertiary qualifications
- Proactive, with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Previous experience in funds management, preferably with private equity markets, fund of funds and structured products.
If you have all of the above requirements, please apply by sending through a Word version of your CV as soon as possible!