Senior IT Officer/Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior IT Officer/Systems Administrator|
|Location:||Rockingham & Kwinana|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 20:00|
Virtualisation knowledge, building servers, hardware experience with servers, SCCM, SAN's and Office 365 is essential.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 5 - 6 years' experience working as a Systems Administrator or similar
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management (highly desirable)
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Window Servers and System Centre products.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team of System Administrators.
- Demonstrated experience in analytical and problem solving skill.
- Demonstrated experience in the installation and maintenance of computer hardware, operating systems and Application software.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including technical report writing skill.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's