My client is a global leader within the world of eFX Trading. They have a major presence throughout Asia Pacific, The US and Europe. Their front office trading team has some of the most experienced Java developers within FX Trading and Algorithmic development and becoming a part of this team would be a major step forward for building your career technically and financially.
The Candidate / Role
I am looking for a Senior Java / DevOps Engineer with a proven background in end to end cloud builds and migrations with AWS, solid experience in Core Java, Linux and Shell Scripting & Data systems. The candidate will have a passion for working on large data - intensive systems and problem solving of scalability.
The role requires a good understanding of AWS migration and Oracle Database, also a background in capital markets especially in FX is highly desired but not essential
You will require
- 5 - 6 Years in core Java software engineering
- AWS Management Tools (CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Cloud Formation)
- Networking technologies (Route 53, CloudFront, Direct Connect, DNS, ELB)
- Compute (EC2, VPC, Lambda, Auto scaling)
- HTML5, CSS, etc)
- At least 3 years experience working on cloud builds with Amazon Web Services
- Excellent communication skills both written and aural, you will need to present and communicate your solutions to the business.
- Australian citizenship is required
- Knowledge of capital markets technology sector ( FX )
- Apache and Hadoop Admin
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Engineer with AWS experience to come and join a well established technology team and take your career to the next level within a exciting and cutting edge environment. You will be working in an enviable Sydney CBD location. If you feel you fit the above requirements and you're looking to make that next move please apply today or you can reach me Steve on 02 8047 4031 / 0449995476 email email@example.com