- Are you a talented software engineer with exceptional programming skills?
- Have you experience of building bespoke systems within an complex environment?
- Are you looking for a challenging role working alongside some of the brightest engineers working in Australia?
Our client is a large Australian bank is looking for a Senior Murex Developer to join the Murex Technology Team in Melbourne. The Murex asset technology team is expanding and a Senior Murex Developer will play a key role, as the company continue to enhance the Murex platform for business. Working as part of a cross disciplined group with team members located in Melbourne, Sydney, London and New York, you will be responsible for the ongoing development, delivery and maintenance of the Banks Murex Risk Management platform for FX, FX Options and Commodities.
To be considered candidates must be able to demonstrate the following key skills/experience:
- Advanced Murex development skills in Murex FO Configuration – Rates, pricing models and simulation.
- Technical MxML Exchange workflow skills including integration, post trade and confirmations.
- Murex Post Trade Back Office technical processing experience.
- In depth product knowledge across FX Cash, FX Options and Commodities.
- Strong development and support experience in the FX product space.
- Murex accounting experience highly regarded.
- Proficient working in a Unix/Linux based environment.
- Solid scripting knowledge.
- Advanced skills in one or more of the major programming languages ideally Java, dotNet or C++.
- Full SDLC, self-starter, attention to detail, ability to analyse, design, develop and test.
Contact Will McGreal NOW on (03) 8637 7304 for more information.