|Location:||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
• Configuration, management and troubleshooting of Cisco Identity Services Engine.
• Creating documentation and policy processes regarding recurring issues, updated operating procedures
• Providing support to operational members
• End-to-end design, planning, implementation with supporting of internal / customer network solutions
• Act as mentor to network team members
• Willing to work with flexible changes of roster / on-call support
Essential skills required:
• In-depth knowledge of routing protocols, BGP, MPLS, ISIS, OSPF.
• Experience with: TCP/IP, UDP, NAT, QoS, HSRP/VRRP/GLBP, DNS, ARP, HTTP/HTTPS, SNMP, SSL, IPsec and TLS essential.
• Cisco Identity Services Engine.
Please note only candidates from PERTH will be considered.