Duties and responsibilities
- Accurately construct and generate compliant Statements of Advice for high net worth clients, including clients with multiple entities.
- Provide strategic guidance and a technical reference point to colleagues.
- Co-ordinate investment reviews to ensure timely delivery to advisers.
- Maintain working technical knowledge of financial planning matters and legislative updates.
- Participation in team meetings and presentations.
- Management of client portfolios.
To be successful in this role you should ideally have the following:
- At least 3 years relevant paraplanning experience.
- Completion or progress towards completion of Diploma of Financial Planning, Adv Dip or CFP.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to financial planning software (ideally Xplan).
- Ability to model client scenarios.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A motivated, can-do attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Strong experience in managing to deadline and communicating to a team.
- Knowledge of investment platforms, transactions and fee structures.
- Knowledge of legislative and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of company structures, Superannuation, SMSF's, Pensions.
- Superior communication skills, strong written and presentation skills.
- You will be provided with a supportive working environment with a progressive firm where your contribution will be truly valued.
- Over time the role can be tailored to the successful applicant's strengths and career aspirations with an employer who has a proven track record of internal promotion.
Due to the volume of applicants we are only able to contact candidates that meet the above criteria. Should you have any questions please contact Cara Carrodus on 08 9212 1001.