In order to be considered for this role all candidates will need to demonstrate their experience in each of the following areas:
- At least 10 years of experience in senior procurement roles within WA Government
- Ability to plan, develop and evaluate procurement policies and systems
- Contribute to the review and development of procurement contract template plans
- Implementation of procedures and guidelines that meet the required Government tendering standards
- Ensure specification of tenders and subsequent contract management meet required guidelines
- Liaising and offering specialist advice to procurement panels
- Provide training on relevant procurement and contracting matters as and when they arise.