Senior Product Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Product Engineer|
|Location:||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Boddington|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 16:33|
Great Opportunity to work for a well known government organisation where it's all about customer focus, they are passionate about delivering a great customer experience, every day in every way.
Their culture is defined by shared values and behaviors that supports the achievement of their vision.
● putting customers at the heart of everything they do;
● delivering more choice;
● making it easier to connect with them through a variety of easy to access channels;
● innovating, improving and simplifying how they do things.
The Senior Product engineer, as part of the Product and Digital team , you will be building and deploying high-quality, reliable, reusable and maintainable code. You will need to be working collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver the companies objectives, in particularly the delivery of exceptional customer value and experience. This role will suit an individual who is curious, collaborative, flexible and has a learning mindset.
● Comprehensive and demonstrable software development experience; full-stack development experience is desirable
● Coding experience is current/recent with evidence of enterprise service bus and application security favored
● Extensive experience in cloud deployment and management (in particular AWS)
● Salesforce experience desirable but not essential; PHP, Java and Angular, React viewed positively
● Excellent communication and collaborative skills and open to a pair-programming environment
● Strong background in testing – front-end, back-end, integration and end-to-end; experience in Test Driven Development highly desirable
● Demonstrated experience managing projects, product design and/or software development within an Agile/DevOps environment will be an advantage
● Experience working directly with clients, leading projects and examples of working in collaborative, cross functional teams including designers and Product Managers. Examples of coaching and mentoring less experienced engineers viewed positively
● Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems for the benefit of a digital consumer with lean, clean code
● Empathy and passion for our customer, the citizens of NSW.
You must hold PR here in Australia or have full working rights to apply for this role.
If you are interested in this role and have all of the above qualifications and requirements please e-mail me - email@example.com or contact me on 0424 333 065 or 02 8047 4008.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Engineer - Automation
Up to SGD 84,000
Senior Consultant - Digital Data Analytics
CBD & Inner Suburbs
$140,000 - $155,000
Full Stack Engineer - Visionary & Business Building Tech Firm - Hong Kong
HK $600,000 - HK $840.000
Regional Head of Global Technology Solutions - Fortune 500 Giant - Hong Kong
Sr. Director, Global Data Solutions & Strategy - Fortune 500 Company