An award winning major civil contractor, who are regarded as one of the top 5 civil companies to work for in Australia and have a long history of successful project completion.
Their typical projects include complex infrastructure across port, major roads and bridge projects ranging from $50-200m in size.
Having won new projects in North NSW region and across the metro developments, they have a need for a Senior Project Engineer to assist them in the delivery of a range of projects that they have recently awarded and the expectation is that they will also pick up further work in the region while they continue to work on this project over the next 2 years.
They are seeking to bolster their delivery focused team with the addition of a Senior Project Engineer with experience running complete projects up to and over $100m in value, additionally they are also looking for X2 Project Engineers with strong structures experience who have worked with a major civil contractor managing a roads or bridge packages.
- Mentoring and managing a team of engineers and supervisors
Provide advice on constructability during planning and construction works
- Ensure that design reviews are delivered in a timely & cost efficient manner
- Manage the subcontractors and ensure the correct tracking of completed contract works, tracking of variations on completed works, issuing of reports.
- Approve design changes to achieve program delivery
- Manage younger engineers and provide support & guidance
- Budget and P&L responsibilities
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly programmes
- Subcontractor management
- Ultimate responsibility for Safety, Environment and Quality
- Managing a team of multidisciplinary staff on complex project
Knowledge and experience required;
• Must be a qualified Civil Engineer with Bachelors or equivalent in a related discipline
• Worked on road or bridge projects worth over $20m+ in value as a minimum
• Experience managing a team of Engineers and Supervisors
• Worked closely with Quality, Safety and Environmental teams
• Strong project commercial experience
• Ideally have exposure to bid teams
- Offering long term stability & growth with exposure to the best projects to enhance your career
- Motor vehicle
- 5 day weeks
- Continue your education through internal support
- Project bonus structure
- Extra annual leave available as a bonus
- $500 per week LAFHA + relocation assistance
TO APPLY DIRECTLY:
To discuss your next career move or to find out more information about these new positions and its expectations, then please contact ivan on 0733397007 or email him directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org