Senior QA Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior QA Engineer|
|Location:||Australia - VIC|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2018 11:47|
As a Senior QA Engineer - Automation you will be required to work within the Test Team performing testing across these applications, and in particular GMM (the CAT A application). Testing will comprise of designing, developing, executing and reporting on both automated progression/regression test cases and performance framework for both these applications. Some manual testing may be required as well.
- Serving as a Senior Test Analyst - Automation on projects and production changes the team are involved with.
- Support design, development and implementation of the automation capability within the team, both regression and performance
- Raising any defects found during testing and escalating in accordance with set procedures.
- Working closely with business representatives and developers to help plan the testing, identify test requirements and test scenarios.
- Working independently, at the direction of the Leads and Engineer Manager, following testing processes and adhering to testing standards. Tracking the progress of allocated test scenarios.
- Assisting with the upskilling of other team members in automation skills.
- On-going management and support of test environments and infrastructure that will facilitate productive and reliable test executions.
- At least 5 years experience in testing, with experience in all aspects of testing cycle, including Functional, non-Functional, System, Integration and End-to-End.
- Sound knowledge of automation tools having previously developed and maintained an automation infrastructure for an application.
- Sounds knowledge of both automation needs for both regression and performance testing.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Linux Operating Platforms.
- Sound knowledge of Agile practices and processes
- A good understanding of XML & SWIFT message formats.
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Experience with testing Java applications.
- Good understanding of SQL Server and/or Oracle databases, using SQL query tools and writing SQL queries.
- Well-developed team work and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to operate independently and communicate and work effectively with business users, developers and Support resources.
- Willingness to learn new technology skills to keep pace with the improvements of the testing process.
- Previous testing experience with Websphere and/or Misys applications
- Sound understanding of the Markets/Treasury business, including Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Derivatives products.
- Knowledge in software configuration management practices.
- Knowledge of Citrix systems and its architecture.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's