My client is a leading international Investment Bank located through out the Asia Pacific region, US and Europe, leading the way in technical innovation for Equites and multi - asset electronic trading platforms
You will be a part of team that is developing low- latency algorithmic trading and pricing engine capabilities. You will bring your technical expertise to focus on the equities trading space branching out into FICC as the project develops. Previous experience with Equities Trading Systems, low latency and a strong knowledge in financial instruments is an essential. You will have strong integration testing experience with .Net applications, preferably an Algo - Trading/ Pricing Engine project.
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- Strong automation testing skills using selenium WebDriver
- Advanced Knowledge of testing .Net based applications
- Low latency / high frequency real time applications in multi threaded environment
- Well versed in Unix systems, Redhat
- Highly motivated, and suitably equipped to work directly with traders/quants
- MS or PhD degree in a relevant field a distinct advantage
- Proven experience in an Agile environment
- Proven ability to hold software engineers to account
For more information call Steve on 02 8047 4031 / 0449995476, email firstname.lastname@example.org
DON'T MISS THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY.