Senior Salesforce Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Salesforce Business Analyst|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary:||$700 - $834|
|Contact Name:||Geraint Cooper|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 17:02|
In this role, you will be providing problem solving, analytical and process improvement capability for the business. This is achieved by providing the project team, business representatives and Technology partners with expert knowledge of and advice on business unit process, products, needs and issues.
What you’ll be doing…
- Providing problem solving, analytical and process improvement capability to the project team.
- Foster positive relationships with our stakeholders to elicit and define requirements and specifications using the most appropriate method(s), including interviews, questionnaires & workshops, giving due consideration to existing systems, policies and regulatory framework.
- Analysis and specification of requirements that are documented and prioritised in a manner that is acceptable to both business and technology stakeholders.
- Documenting existing and proposed business processes, needs and issues for workable, quality, efficient and cost-effective technology solutions that meet strategic and global objectives of the business unit
- Ensure applications and processes are compliant with internal business controls and relevant statutory regulatory requirements
- Provide exceptional customer service and put the customer at the centre of everything you do in order to anticipate their needs
- Identify stakeholders, gaps and opportunities for improvement, to ensure a smooth initiative implementation.
- Liaise with Business Unit Managers to offer advice and direction regarding requirements, and resolution of issues and conflicts to effectively manage expectations. Pro-actively deal with stakeholder requests and needs in a manner which enhances the reputation of the BA Practice.
- Act as an interface between Business and Technology to ensure that needs are met.
- Working with Testing and Internal Change teams to ensure smooth implementation into the business. There may be a need to be directly involved in testing.
- Own problems, and take responsibility for resolving issues
- Collaborate by building relationships and leveraging others.
- Embrace change and adapt to suit the team and situation.
- Be curious; you challenge others and are always looking to improve ways of working.
What you will bring...
- Demonstrated experience with multiple Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud implementations and integrations
- Demonstrated experience with data migrations into Salesforce
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce integration utilising Mulesoft
- Analysis of the target model and source systems
- Work and collaborate with onshore and offshore vendor and team
- Analyse, interpret and clearly articulate business needs into appropriate requirements and technical solutions, with 3-5 year experience preferred.
- Excellent teamwork and stakeholder management skills.
- Communicate with confidence, both written and oral.
- Ability to work autonomously with speed whilst maintaining quality to achieve the right outcomes quickly.
Bonus Skills / Experience:
- Worked within Agile forms of delivery (specifically SCRUM)
- Experience with JIRA / Confluence tools
- Strong analytical experience within the financial services industry, with exposure to the Life Insurance Industry, and large projects
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CBD & Inner Suburbs
Information Security Senior Analyst
HKD $25-30,000 per month
Product Owner (Wealth Management)
Digital Product Owner - BtoB mobile and web apps
HKD 35 000 - 45 000/month + 13 months + free gym
DevOps Lead - Global MNC - Hong Kong